Monday, August 18, 2008

CINCY GAY SCENE: Two events of interest...

I'd be remiss in my duties if I didn't talk about these. Kind of funny how I hadn't even thought about them...

1) From Miss Chanak here:

Joe Penno, Cincinnati GLBT Pride Chair 2009 and Community Center President - reminds you the first planning meeting for Pride 2009 in the Greater Cincinnati Area is Tuesday August 26, 2008 at 7 pm.

The location of the meeting is the Community Center at 4119 Hamilton Ave, Northside (Cincinnati), Ohio.

Please make a note of it.
I may actually go to it, although my explosive personal behavior and subsequent disappearance on the day of the parade may make my role there somewhat questionable.

If I do go, though I'm somewhat outspoken, I may try to keep my mouth shut and listen for a while first.

2) It's that time again... Pride Night at King's Island...


I'm not going, but I feel I should announce it. I'm not much of a rollercoaster person.

And, when I get a moment, I'll talk about the Gay & Lesbian Community Center in greater depth before the event. But, also, I don't have the money and it's the first week of classes, so I will not be going.

Sad. But not really.

2 comments:

Michael Chanak Jr said...

Please make a note of it! Thanks gurl....as Todd Kamm the Dowager Queen once said "there's work to be done."

Miss Chanak

Anonymous said...

I'll be at PrideNight. A good friend of mine from school (lesbian) had the fabulous idea of having her friends get together and go there as her B-Day party. So at that mention, I was totally in! haha
-Cody