Monday, August 4, 2008

BLOGGING: One year



It's August 4th, which marks the one year anniversary of this blog!!!! :-)

So what have we been talking about it. Per the categories I use:

GAY STUFF -- 80 posts
ELECTION 2008 -- 73
CINCY GAY SCENE -- 60
BLOGGING -- 55
GENERAL STUFF -- 55
OHIO/CINNKY -- 48
PERSONAL -- 38
HIV/AIDS -- 25
POP CULTURE -- 19
POLITICS -- 14
WRITING -- 9
LAW -- 8
WEARING *WHAT* WEDNESDAY -- 7
MIAMI UNIVERSITY -- 6
ENVIRONMENT -- 4
FAGWATCH -- 4

And here's the post from the old blog that announced the creation of this one:

Hahaha. For those who have not heard yet via email, here's the news: I am tired of the myspace/facebook thing. Really I am, so I'm just gonna do what I do best -- complain and complain and complain and offer inspired commentary on the world around me... and, in the process, complain :-).

Queer in the Cincy
cincywestsidequeer.blogspot.com

It'll be great. Join me and 74million other people. :-)

MUCH LOVE. THANKS TO ALL FOR LISTENING!!!!!

(And congratulations to Kate the Great over at Kate's Random Musings for her... get this... FOUR YEAR anniversary! *MUAH*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your blog. A year means a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Proud of you!! You're like...popular!


Juliet