Monday, February 9, 2009

I have a life you know :-)

Sorry I've been on a two-day hiatus, but I'm more tired than alive right now... having auditory hallucinations.

Failed a test at school today, along with the rest of my class. My profs have no sympathy -- try harder, they say. My apartment reeks -- it hasn't been cleaned in weeks -- and I can't find the smelly stuff to at least pretend that it smells like lavendar blossoms everyday. I'm going to bed now, and I'll try to update myself on the world tomorrow.

And, in pennance, I give you, a cute boy lip synching one of my favorite songs...


We have a new mantra at school: 76 is an RN. (76=passing grade, which, for the record, I have a 74... first I have ever in my life been failing a class) It's gotten to that point.

On the bright side, I received word that I should be getting a juicy and exciting thing in the mail from, of all places, Equality Ohio.

Oh jesus, watching this video... go on, psychoanalyze it, bitches. LOL. It's all true, it's all true.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG He IS CUTE!

Thanks sweetie

Jeffery said...

Thanks. I needed a reason to smile.

Montgomery Maxton said...

he is the hottest thing since since jesus nearly nude on the cross

Unknown said...

OH Gawd Now I'll have this little dancing tune in my head all day!!!! ARGGGG!!!

F6's Editor said...

Did his performance remind anyone else of Felicia (Guy Pierce) off of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert just a little bit?...This clip made my night thank you... and he is one little hot pocket, I just want to devour him.

Michael Chanak Jr said...

Girl - thanks for starting to broadcast again...I was getting starved...

Cute kid.