Friday, March 27, 2009

Bizarre Week and OFF

To my wonderful readers:

It's been a weird week. I was sick last night while trying to study for my test at 8:30am.

Short note: got an 80 on the exam (5.5 points above the class average!). Plus, we got our paper grades back, and I got a 96! This means my new average is an 81! This is exceptionally low for me; after all, I graduated cum laude from Miami University, but this is an accelerated nursing program, and people are now dropping like flies.

"There's something to be said for just surviving," my dad said on the phone this morning. True statement.

I'm feeling better, and my stressors are lightened (for right now -- I have 36 hours of work in a row from Saturday night into Monday morning). Thus, I'm off to Columbus for the night for a great night out with Kurtis, Leslie, Brian, and Chris! No blogs out of me for the next day or so... sorry 'bout that, yo! Check out my friends on my blogroll to your right.

For now, I'm out for fun and adventure! No doubt there will be a story for you.

Much love,

Barry Floore
QueerCincinnati.com

1 comment:

Cincinnati NAMjA said...

Have fun in Columbo!