Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures from Today's Protest

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Our own, Cody, aka "The Seeker."

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
These guys were lined up on the UC sign, and they all had signs that said "I'm straight" (or shirts). There were there as supporters :-).


Don't have my pictures from my camera up and running yet, but I promise I will in the next 24 hours and I'll post them. But I wanted to share these from my TwitPic Feed real quick.

Fantastic turnout, 250 or so, and great local media there. I haven't had a chance to really assess the media coverage, but I'll be sure to update you as it comes along. Other points of note, keep an eye on StuffQueerPeopleNeedtoKnow, Guerilla Queer Bar, Montgomery Maxton, and Dancing in Public Spaces for more updates.

4 comments:

The Seeker said...

That was a faaaaabulous rally!!! And it only took 24 hours to get AL THOSE PEOPLE!!! YES!!!

Anonymous said...

I am poud that so many people came out for this protest. If I were in Cincinnati still, I would be there right with you. To the victims, dont let this get you down. This should make you want to stand up and fight even more. Hang in there

Anonymous said...

We're on GLAADBlog

http://glaadblog.org/2009/03/20/local-activists-respond-to-anti-gay-assault-in-cincinnati/

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the charges have been dropped down.
http://stuffqueerpeopleneedtoknow.wordpress.com/