Sunday, February 1, 2009

STUPID JOKE SATURDAY!


Missed it last week, and almost missed it this week, but it's Sunday, not Saturday like I originally thought this morning when I checked the bus schedule. Taxi guy got a big tip for bringing me home. :-)
What do you call a guy who's born in Columbus, grows up in Cleveland, and then dies in Cincinnati?
Dead.

How can you get four suits for a dollar?
Buy a deck of cards.

What do you call a dinosaur that smashes everything in its path?
Tyrannosaurus wrecks.

How do we know the Indians were the first people in North America?
They had reservations.

What's round and bad-tempered?
A vicious circle.

Why were the teacher's eyes crossed?
She couldn't control her pupils.

What is the best thing to do if you find a gorilla in your bed?
Sleep somewhere else.

What happens when frogs park illegally?
They get toad.

What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook?
Wet feet.

What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
I love these. I just giggle and giggle and giggle when I write these posts. Hope your Sunday is fabulous.

Treat each other nicely, kids. Much love to you all.

No comments: