Thursday, January 29, 2009

SnOMG: New Post at Rainbow Cincinnati

Seriously, I wrote this in ten minutes. :-) Since I suffered through two days, you, now, have to suffer through what I did for two days. If you'd like the abridged story: nothing.

Here's your preview:

It started bad enough, the two days of the white death we just had here in Cincinnati.
Two tests with grades in the 70s range -- to my credit, I was six points above the course average in one of the classes -- and a patient assignment that can best be described as "complicated," I managed to get home around 5:00pm to discover I had left my keys at school.

Fuck it, I thought, I'm going to bed.
(click here for the whole shebang)
Don't forget to check out my whole column over at Rainbow Cincinnati. And find the rest of the excellent content of the site by clicking on the image below.

1 comment:

Jere Keys said...

On hulu - episodes 1 & 2 are both in the same file. It's why the episode is 1 hr 28 minutes long while other episodes average 42 minutes. After watching "episode 1" just move on to "episode 3" - you'r enot missing anything.