Friday, January 9, 2009

Blogging and Authority

You'll notice I've add my technorati authority to the right side of your screen, along with a link to my (new) 20-something bloggers profile.  As of right now, my authority is... get this... **31**!!! It's all the fabulous Cincinnati bloggers that have linked to me in the last few months :-). Thanks to you all.

I really don't feel like writing a lot right now (and jumping screens, creating links, etc.), but the blogroll has also been updated and includes some of my fabulous followers on blogger.com, as well as a new local conservative blogger based out of Butler County.

One of the goals for this blog is to start getting it on more blogrolls -- check our yours... is QueerCincinnati.com on it? More importantly, are you on QueerCincinnati.com's blogroll?

:-) Much love to all of you.

No comments: