Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two new Cincinnati bloggers!!!!

Welcome to the newest addition to the Cincinnati Queer Blogging community -- there's quite a lot of us these days!!! :-) (Found because she posted a comment on this blog!)
Stuff Queer People Need to Know -- "I am Jamie Royce. I am the freethinker of freethinkers. Heavily modified, I am extremely recognizable. I can usually be found huddled over some sort of publication or writing, absorbing its content and editing it, of course. Also, I hate people that automatically assume the elevator is empty and rush onto it as the door is opening. I loved watching the cartoon about BeetleJuice when I was kid, as well as climbing the bee-filled crab apple tree in my mother’s front lawn. I currently attend the University of Cincinnati, majoring in journalism."
And to the general Cincinnati blogroll (Found because they posted on the above blog's comments):
Cincinnati Oddities -- This blog is for residents and guests of greater Cincinnati. Hopefully you will find it to be a good introduction to many curious yet accessible places off the beaten path.
It always makes me happy to find new local bloggers, especially queer ones!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout and blogroll add!

You're now on my blogroll too.