Friday, January 23, 2009

Best of the City, 2009

Make sure you vote for City Beats Best in the City.

And make sure you check out friends of this blog and vote for them!!!
Best Blog: Wine Me, Dine Me, Cincinnati (hey, she asked first)
Best Website: Cincinnati Beacon
Best Journalist: The Dean of Cincinnati (Cincinnati Beacon)
Overall Bar/Nightclub: Below Zero Lounge
Dance Club: (my opinion is held secret ;-))
LGBT Bar: (my opinion is held secret :-))
Anyways, just thought I'd give you a shout out.

Actually, I'll give my honest opinion a little later. I'm just too tired to write something that doesn't piss the world off -- and not care about it.

1 comment:

Quimbob said...

you've gotta be kidding
anyway, correct link is:
http://www.citybeat.com/cincinnati/best-of-21-best-of-cincinnati-2009.html